Authorizations in SAP are very complex and are likely to be in a non-transparent device thereby often unsafe. From experience figures show that 40 to 60% of users too much or have incorrect permissions. Do you know the current state of affairs concerning authorizations?
- Is the system easy to maintain?
- Do I pay the appropriate license cost?
- Is clear who, which transactions can perform?
- Is the desired role separation also reflected in the system authorizations?
- Which user has access to which transactions?
- Does the special SAP users have the correct rights?
- Which user has access to which organizational units?
- Do I have the emergency access (emergency access) well regulated?
- Is my documentation in order?
- Do I have the SAP parameters set correctly?
2ARC offers the possibility to perform an authorization scan in 1 day within your company by making a snapshot of the current state of affairs. Interested in this? Please contact us.